iPhone 4S Order Status Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tawfiqmp, Oct 7, 2011.

1. tawfiqmp macrumors member

tawfiqmp

Since threads are all over the place, I thought I'd create a general thread for order status updates and if your iPhone 4S has shipped.

Mine is still processing.

2. BLee17 macrumors member

I preordered last night from ATT.com and still can't check my order status, telling me I need to wait at least 24 hours. Anyone else get this?

3. haticK macrumors 6502a

haticK

We received your order and it is in process.
    Expected Ship Date: 10/14/2011

4. ThetaSigma macrumors regular

Mines just says "Processing Items > Dispatched: Ships by October 14th" then when I hover over the arrow it says "Processing Items: We are processing your order now. You can modify your order details through online Order Status, or by contacting Apple Online Store Customer Service."

I'm guessing things will start moving after the weekend.

5. HighTopFade macrumors regular

HighTopFade

I ordered mine from ATT this morning. I was expecting a confirmation email. None yet. Anyone get a confirmation email?

6. BLee17 macrumors member

I didn't either at first, so preordered again and did get the email. However, I checked my bank account and have 2 held charges now for a phone. Have to call ATT now...

7. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

8. JBaker122586 macrumors 65816

I also ordered from AT&T this morning.
    I called and made the order over phone, because I wanted it shipped do a different address than my AT&T billing address.

When I got off the phone, I got an email saying I needed to accept terms and conditions. I clicked on that link and did so.

Since then... Nothing.

I don't even have an order number to check the status.

I called AT&T this afternoon to ask what was up. The guy said I wouldn't get a confirmation email until it shipped. And that was on a first-come first-serve basis.

My bank account already has a hold for the full amount ($330 or something).

Considering I placed my order at 7:30 this morning, and the Apple website still lists new orders as arriving next Friday, I'm gonna be mighty pissed if I don't get mine on launch day.

9. clamz macrumors member

clamz

confirmed and processing. so far on schedule for delivery on the 14th.

10. Advil macrumors 6502a

apple.com gives me the post-it note when i try to click order tracking. i'll give it a few days and see what happens. I'm assuming it'll ship out Tuesday or Wednesday from Shenzen like last year?

11. Aelton macrumors regular

Ordered from AT&T, and it is confirmed and processing. Got my email with order number as well. The site says pre orders will ship on or around the 13th. I would've rather ordered through Apple but got stuck in the "you have an open order" loop and couldn't get it to go through so had to go with AT&T.

12. Reikochan macrumors member

Ordered mine from apple last night. Both of my orders are processing and says it will be here on the 14th.

13. LoganT macrumors 68020

14. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

I ordered 2 iPhone 4S last night.

It is still processing.

15. sullez macrumors 6502

I got 1 email that reads

Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Your iPhone has been reserved and is expected to be delivered on Oct 14, 2011.

---

Card has been charged

16. highdefw macrumors 6502

Apple says order is received. Need to change shipping address though 0_o

17. Irock619 macrumors 68000

Irock619

Mine says processing on AT&T website but there is no estimated ship date. I got a separate email that says it will be shipped in 14-21 days. I am confused!!

18. 1zach4 macrumors regular

Ordered at 5:30 this morning, but didn't get the payment issue settled until half an hour ago. Here is my current status

[​IMG]

19. borekk macrumors newbie

I ordered 2 iPhone 4S' in two separate transactions this morning around 10amCST. At that time, the order status page was down and I never received any emails.

As of now (2:30CST), I have received a confirmation email on both of the purchases and the funds have been taken out of the correct accounts. However, I still cannot get in to the Order Status page to see anything. Since I got the emails, I'm feeling fine though. Not sure why there was such a huge delay in getting the emails, but it looks like they are eventually going out.

20. HighTopFade macrumors regular

HighTopFade

Never got a confirmation email, but my orders has been updated :)

21. BLee17 macrumors member

Am I the only one who cannot check his order status online still? Placed my order on ATT.com around 1 am PST and STILL does not show on the website. Called the rep said everything was good on the order (and cancelled a duplicate order I had created). I shouldn't be worried, but I am (need to see it "in process").

Anyone else in similar boat?

----------

Haha, NM. Now it shows :)

22. thomamon macrumors 6502a

thomamon

I can not check the status either on the Apple website :(

23. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

Both mine and my dad's iPhone 4S's were ordered from Apple.com and are both currently processing. Luckily the order status page is now up, so I can start refreshing every 5 minutes for the next week :D

Can't wait for all the threads where people track their packages across the world!

24. Advil macrumors 6502a

Still can't get to the tracking page on apple.com :(

25. Vazzyb macrumors member

Vazzyb

Processing Items Dispatched: Ships by October 14th