Resolved iphone 5 calibrating, motion sensor problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kuryus.ken, Nov 3, 2016.

1. kuryus.ken macrumors newbie

kuryus.ken

hi i have an iphone 5 16gb the problem is that when i enter th compass it's always go right and left and when i go to the 3rd side of the compasse it says 13degree but it's 0in another iphone ..
    the same problem when i enter card board/vr apps the view go to right always, and even when i enter a game like umm asphalt airbone 8 the car go right always . iv search about this a while and i find that is motion sensor problem there s some soulution like recalibrating the iphone i did but the problem stills .. so if anyone can help me to fix my iphone i wuld apperciate that so much .
    thanks

2. iphonedave1984 macrumors newbie

iphonedave1984

if you wave your iphone in a figure 8 pattern, you may look silly, but it will fix the problem inside your iphone. make sure that the correct settings are on in settings - privacy - location services - system settings too

3. kuryus.ken thread starter macrumors newbie

kuryus.ken

i tried wut dd said but it did'nt work
    in location services everything was unabled i tried to disable all of them but it did'nt work i reunable them again and nothing changed