Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphone4s16gb

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2011
iphone-4s.jpg

this design is the best ,,,apple will keep this design forever ... trust me ...

Kyotoma

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2010
Carnegie and Ontario
All the specs. you've mentioned, a 4" display, more color choices and a redesign altogether.

These concepts are a few of my favorite: 3rd. is my favorite, followed by the 1st because it offers colors. The 3rd. is very Jetson's retro-future.

I agree that 1 and 3 are the best of the bunch but the first looks way too much like the iPod nano, the third looks like the ugly Nexus One, and all of them are horrendous because of lack of proportionate bezel. Call me crazy, but a phone needs a bezel. None of that edge to edge crap that all of these mock ups have.

Jordan921

macrumors 603
Jul 7, 2010
Bay Area
seriously , if your you want dream , why you don't dream battery ?

battery 20 hour usage
1000 hour standby

no more issue for us , play iphone touch,game,wifi,bluetooth all stuff all day without charge ... this is real iphone the world want to have

This will never happen.

----------

this design is the best ,,,apple will keep this design forever ... trust me ...

You willing to put some money on this?

BowTheMan89

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2011
Colorado
here what apple will update new feature next iphone

10 mp pixel camera
Siri 2.0
Achip 6
128 GB storage

12 pixel camera
Siri 4.0
Achip 7
256 GB storage

14 pixel camera
Siri 5-0
Achip8
500 GB storage

every year apple only update 2/3 feature and that it ... don't dream too much that apple will bring all feature for us , good luck ... they not stupid do everything at a time for you guy ,,,,they keep it for future ,

What happened to Siri 3.0???!!?!?!?

HenryHealy

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2011
New features

Here are the features I'd like to see.

1. 4G connectivity.
2. More customization of the OS, no biggy if they don't though.
3. Better processor, A6 chip, 1.5 GHz maybe, that's what everyone else is doing.
4. Better battery life.
5. Bigger screen, maybe 4 to 4.3" and a 720p display like the Galaxy Nexus.
6. A higher quality camera would be great but it's good as it is and definitely needed on the front of the phone.
7. Finally, a redesign. An aluminum back would be sweet!

iphone4s16gb

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2011
everybody wrong , no one know what gotta look like ,only apple know ,,,
like last time before apple announce iphone 4s , all website show new model , apple is a trick , nothing change , iphone 4s same model ... hahaha
so funny fans

iphone4s16gb

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2011
my dream is

one day iphone battery could hold up 20 hour play time
1000 hour standby

1 week charge only 1 times then used for next weeks ,

bgtrack

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2011
East Lansing
What I really want to see:

- 1 GB RAM
- 12 megapixel camera
- Improved front facing camera
- A5? At least a faster processor
- Battery with a higher milliamp out
- A solution to multitasking or a capacitive home button...the solution right now causes the home button to wear to quickly

What I want, but am ok without:

- Slightly curved (like the iterations before the iPhone 4) and a metal backing (like the original iPhone which was my favorite IMO)
- 4 in screen (or at least bigger than the 3.5 in)
- Gorilla glass

pilot1226

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2010
USA
Just give me LTE so the Sprint Data Speed problems go away. The rest of the stuff in the OP list isn't necessary. Extra storage space is a given.

On a developer note, I would like to see a Macrumors Forums App.

KylePowers

macrumors 68000
Mar 5, 2011
Hrmm...

I think all I really want is a bigger screen and an upgraded front-facing camera.

Things I wouldn't mind being upgraded (but don't particularly bother me at this current moment) would be Siri, battery, CPU, RAM, and storage.

I'd also like to see some sort of change to the design of the OS. I mean, yes, it works and it does what it has to, but it's been the same since 2007. I guess they sort of threw us a bone with the dropdown notifications window with two widgets... but, come on? I really have nothing in mind though aside from widgets and those are typically quite lame and unnecessary. So yeah, no idea what Apple could do.

Inductive charging with my Mac would be kind of cool too.

Don't really care about 4G (AT&T, at least) as it's not available in any of the cities/towns I frequent. So meh

My guess for the iPhone 5: New design, ~4in screen, 4G, 10mp camera, maybe an upgraded front-facing camera, underclocked A6, 1GB RAM (or at least 768MB?), same storage options (16/32/64), Siri 2.0, no NFC

Last edited:

surma884

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2011
1. 4G
2. 4G
3. 4G
4. Quad-core
5. 8mp front facing cam.
6. Quad-core
7. MicroSD slot
8. Quad-core
9. MicroSD slot
10. MicroSD slot

Sorry, I didn't have time to sort my list.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
Widgets for my weather and stocks.

Toggle widgets

The ability to change the keyboard. Swype, swift keys, etc.

Slightly bigger screen. Phone size doesn't have to increase with cleaver bezel and phone design.

4g LTE once the radio technology is improved a bit.

NFC

A less locked down operating system. So things like toggle widgets worked and the ability choose different apps to use as default. Like camera+ can pop up from the home screen.

The ability to download outside of the app store without jail breaking.

Pretty much software things. For then most part processors, ram, cores, etc might be cool apple does a good job with software optimization so I think we are good on the front.

Hardware only : 4g, NFC and bigger screen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.