Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Augure

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
That link you gave for a poll on what users want.. Well nice to see you read the poll, it's what do people think apple will reveal, not what do they want. Plus that poll is not an example of general consumers, just random geeks online.

If you're gonna make claims back them up rather than saying apple has the data.

Again see you in two days.

We'll see, maybe Apple will go for the casual consumer who according to you doesn't know or care much about updates, which would be the beginning of the end of Apple anyway.

There are clear indicators that makes it impossible for Apple not to release an iPhone 5 redesign, if you don't see them, your loss.

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
Again see you in two days.

We'll see, maybe Apple will go for the casual consumer who according to you doesn't know or care much about updates, which would be the beginning of the end of Apple anyway.

There are clear indicators that makes it impossible for Apple not to release an iPhone 5 redesign, if you don't see them, your loss.

Haha way to twist what I said. I never once said apple will not release a redesign. I was challenging the comments you made that apple HAS to do a redesign and that the general public demand one. Claims that you made and have not provided evidence of. You say see you in 2 days, how is that going to prove anything?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.