Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pippogio

macrumors member
Dec 3, 2012

thank you very much

----------

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------

I have some photos in here iPad mini wallpaper request thread can you make pls ?:):):):):)

chambone

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2011
Netherlands
perhaps. but you did a better masking job than I did. :D

how did you keep the dust in the lower right corner? and how did you remove the white clouds from the lower right corner?

good job.

Well, I cut out the field and rocks first, and the dust separately. I just select roughly around the rubble and use brightness/contrast and levels to make the background white. For the cloud I made a soft selection that roughly fits the white glare and matches its gradient, and then try to get it to look acceptable using levels. I also used a soft black patch, again matching the white glare and its gradient, on a layer set to overlay, because the levels trick alone didn't quite do it. Adjust the hue of the grass, repaint the lines in the lower corner, fix the rocks with a brush and some texture borrowed from the right, draw some falling rocks with a brush, a subtle sharpening and bam, done :D

I hope that's at least a little bit clear

rufinatti

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
Well, I cut out the field and rocks first, and the dust separately. I just select roughly around the rubble and use brightness/contrast and levels to make the background white. For the cloud I made a soft selection that roughly fits the white glare and matches its gradient, and then try to get it to look acceptable using levels. I also used a soft black patch, again matching the white glare and its gradient, on a layer set to overlay, because the levels trick alone didn't quite do it. Adjust the hue of the grass, repaint the lines in the lower corner, fix the rocks with a brush and some texture borrowed from the right, draw some falling rocks with a brush, a subtle sharpening and bam, done :D

I hope that's at least a little bit clear

thanks. I understand everything you mention except how to make a gradient selection. I'll have to look into it.

Vizio

macrumors regular
Mar 16, 2012
Think it's possible i can get this optimized for the iPhone 5

Thanks, in advance.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355668385.190411.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355668385.190411.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 402
Last edited by a moderator:

Michaeljackson

macrumors regular
Nov 30, 2012
This please......

Can someone please resize this wallpaper for iPhone 5
? For lock screen !

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 128

DRamm

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2012
I was wondering if someone could do a simple wallpaper of Dr. Manhattan's logo, maybe slightly luminescent on a blue background, matching his skin.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,596

BobNinjaBob

macrumors member
Dec 16, 2012
Hey guys, I'm a new member to the forums, but I've been browsing here for iPhone 5 wallpapers, there's definitely a lot of great wallpapers in these forums. But anyhow!

My request is if someone could make this picture iPhone 5 ready and please remove the text. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 108

tiggger

macrumors G4
Feb 19, 2010
Hey guys, I'm a new member to the forums, but I've been browsing here for iPhone 5 wallpapers, there's definitely a lot of great wallpapers in these forums. But anyhow!

My request is if someone could make this picture iPhone 5 ready and please remove the text. Thanks in advance!

:apple:

Attachments

• Dark Knight.jpg
    Dark Knight.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Dark Knight red.jpg
    Dark Knight red.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.