Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cisrnita

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2013
Montreal
Does anyone have any idea what route the phone might take after it leaves Louisville, if it's coming to Montreal?

Ordered a 32gb gold on Sept 20, 4am... shipped Oct 14, due Oct 21...

kuhtang

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Just got mine shipped to Kingston. After Louisville it went to Buffalo, then Mount Hope, then delayed by a day for customs clearance, then Belleville (of all places..), then it just got to me an hour ago.

cisrnita

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2013
Montreal
Wow can't believe the difference an hour made.

Seriously :(

I set an alarm for myself to wake up 10 minutes before 3:00am so I could order it right away and the alarm never went off. I woke up at 4am in a panic! I was so angry I missed the first wave that I couldn't go back to sleep after :mad:

BlackbookGuy

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2012
Seriously :(

I set an alarm for myself to wake up 10 minutes before 3:00am so I could order it right away and the alarm never went off. I woke up at 4am in a panic! I was so angry I missed the first wave that I couldn't go back to sleep after :mad:

Sucks - I had the same problem with alarm etc and ordered around 4am, but I got mine almost 3 weeks ago. Its maybe not hours that make a difference - but minutes. Mine's a 32 Silver btw.

cisrnita

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2013
Montreal
Sucks - I had the same problem with alarm etc and ordered around 4am, but I got mine almost 3 weeks ago. Its maybe not hours that make a difference - but minutes. Mine's a 32 Silver btw.

Yeah, makes sense... I think that I read that the first wave of gold phones sold out in the first ten minutes. I don't know about the other models. I got the 32gb gold and the "ship by" date was the dreaded and vague "October".

Hope you're enjoying it :)

ec714

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2013
Destination scan was yesterday, suppose to deliver today, it's still not here yet, damn ups

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.