Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zxxv

macrumors 68040
Nov 13, 2011
UK
Don't know about that, because lots of people are still waiting on there 6+ which is bigger so maybe bigger is better for a lot of people.

----------

If u don't mind me asking what are u jumping over climbing a lot?

Late reply haha

railings, jump over, climb up and over, ones that separate places, middle of road etc that sort of thing.

Vivian125

macrumors 6502
May 19, 2017
His/her join date might be a clue ;)
I am a girl as in Girlalush.. it shouldnt be his it is her. Her join date might be a clue i already have a profile picture here in real life to begin with.
[doublepost=1498885780][/doublepost]
His/her join date might be a clue ;)
By the way, thank you again for sharing your contribution saying that iPhone 6 is too big.. i agree apple should have make an iPhone with at least 4.3 inch or something like that

Last edited:

KeanosMagicHat

macrumors 68000
May 18, 2012
I've only had my iPhone 6 a day, but I really find it's too big for me. I can't really use it one handed, I have to adjust my grip as I hold it up to my ear, and it generally feels easy to drop. I've switched back to my iPhone 5 and it really is the perfect size for me.

Anyone else feeling the same? I would quite like Apple to release an iPhone 6 in a 4" format. The faster CPU and better camera are all I really want.

I'm selling my iPhone 6 in the marketplace since they are still hard to get a hold of.

Interested to know whether you went for an SE when it was later released?

My Mum has one and absolutely loves it, more powerful than the 6 too!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.