Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jclardy

macrumors 601
Oct 6, 2008
I remember the good old days when the arguments on this forum were about iPhone vs Android. Now it is all 6 vs 6+.

Maybe this is what Apple intended? Make people focus on choosing a side...but only considering Apple and forgetting everything else :D

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
I really enjoy reading posts on how everyone has to 1-up each other based on which iPhone they purchased.

Never change Macrumors.

It couldn't change if it wanted to because it has a non stop flow of vapid materialistic insecure millenials joining up.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
The mass of the device acts as a heat sink therefore a larger device given all other things equal stays cooler.

You notice this with the processor throttling on the rMini and Air. The rMini processor throttles faster and more then the Air as tested by Anandtech. It won't be a surprise to see this with the 6 vs 6+.

This imo is a non issue and not just because I personally don't play games on my phone but I think its just going to be one of those things.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.