iPhone 6 Plus Reportedly Accounting for 60% of Total iPhone 6 Device Shipments

MayhemMechanix

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2014
Still waiting on mine

With the number of people that were snatching up smart phones that were larger than any iPhone produced, you'd think Apple would have clued in that people might want a larger phone... especially those of us who tend to fat-finger controls when trying to text.

My wife and daughter jumped on the bandwagon and snatched up the Galaxy S5 as soon as it was available, and it's only slightly smaller than the iPhone 6+

Apparently, I made the mistake of selecting the white unicorn of the iPhone 6 family. I preordered the 128 GB Space Gray iPhone 6+ on the 12 of September... Estimated delivery date is between 10/31 and 11/11.

r0b3

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2014
With the number of people that were snatching up smart phones that were larger than any iPhone produced, you'd think Apple would have clued in that people might want a larger phone... especially those of us who tend to fat-finger controls when trying to text.

My wife and daughter jumped on the bandwagon and snatched up the Galaxy S5 as soon as it was available, and it's only slightly smaller than the iPhone 6+

Apparently, I made the mistake of selecting the white unicorn of the iPhone 6 family. I preordered the 128 GB Space Gray iPhone 6+ on the 12 of September... Estimated delivery date is between 10/31 and 11/11.
That's the iPhone I ordered on 9/16 and it comes tomorrow!

MayhemMechanix

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2014
That's the iPhone I ordered on 9/16 and it comes tomorrow!
I preordered mine on AT&T's site as part of an upgrade/trade-in on my iPhone 4s... I'm a premier customer, and our inventory is taken from a different lot than regular AT&T customers... AT&T premier customers are LIVID over being told "First come, first served", but seeing people that ordered after launch getting deliveries already.