iPhone 6 still hasn't shipped?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by adcx64, Sep 17, 2014.

1. adcx64 macrumors 65816

adcx64

Despite it saying it delivers Friday, both phones I ordered have not shipped yet!?

2. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

If you're in the US, it's possible that your phone is already here and has no need to ship anywhere until later today or tomorrow. That's the case with mine.

3. asdfgbg macrumors regular

asdfgbg

Mine hasn't been shipped too

4. msb3079 macrumors 6502a

msb3079

5. LatinaC09 macrumors regular

LatinaC09

Mine hasn't either and it's set for a delivery of 9/19. I preordered from Apple at 4am last Friday morning. I have a feeling that they have shipped but it's just not updated on the website yet.

6. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

mine hasn't shipped either, but that's because they are being distributed from in the USA, so no need for many days. That's my guess anyway. Not worried.

7. TJ82 macrumors 6502a

TJ82

Scans and updates can have huge delays. I've seen 12 hours + delays with UPS quite regularly. Your parcel could be on it's way to your local depo, but the last scan shows it somewhere funky.

It's normal, no worries. Grab a Bud, or your nuts, give them a fondle.

Somethin' to pass the time :cool:

8. scandalousapple macrumors newbie

I've been waiting for ages and just checked with UPS. They created labels today and are waiting for shipment... Super stoke !:apple::apple:

9. nsense macrumors member

10. itjw macrumors 65816

It ALSO means we will be getting early production models. These typically have the best quality control because they were made during production ramp up not when they were pumping out thousands by the minute.

These are also the ones that get delivered early by accident on occasion. The ones from China are all held at the same place until dispatch together.

11. itjw macrumors 65816

Serial number assigned. Only a week 36 =). Still hasn't shipped though, so it must be stateside (granted they can get it here really fast even from China... it's just not likely).

12. AppleTecFan macrumors 6502

AppleTecFan

13. Hezzerlah macrumors member

Hezzerlah

My order doesn't show shipped yet through apple, but when I go into my UPS My Choice account it shows the delivery scheduled for Friday, with a tracking number. It was just put into the UPS system yesterday and is currently sitting in Harrisburg, PA. I assume it will ship tomorrow as it's set with overnight shipping.

14. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

Mine is a week 35 and it shipped today from Tennessee via UPS next day air saver for 9/19 delivery!

I'm psyched!

15. iamMacPerson macrumors 68030

iamMacPerson

I got a tracking number for mine on 9/15 and it still hasn't been scanned in yet by ups so I wouldn't worry about it too much. My guess is mine will finally get scanned in tomorrow for Friday delivery.

16. Harvey Specter macrumors regular

Harvey Specter

Check fedex or UPS "Track by reference" page. My order in Apple's website still says preparing for shipment, but I used my phone number in the reference page and got my tracking number.

17. 2IS Suspended

My order status is still preparing for shipment, you're not alone.

18. Candurin macrumors regular

I've got a week 34 (CN Factory).

UPS label was prepared on 9/15 but apple.com still states preparing for shipment (tracked by reference).

19. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Same thing is happening with my friend. Surprised Apple is paying overnight shipping on all these phones.

20. AHDuke99 macrumors 68020

AHDuke99

Mine is stilled preparing for shipment as well.

21. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Yes, many are already in the U.S. My package will be shipped UPS Next Day Air.

22. AppleTecFan macrumors 6502

AppleTecFan

how do you track by reference

23. Dandrews524 macrumors 6502

My phone hasn't shipped yet but a label was created on the 16th. I signed up for that UPS choice service and i can pick it up from there on friday after 8am. No worries guys, they will definitely ship!

24. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

That's how I found mine. The apple order status still says preparing for shipment.

25. TJEPP macrumors member

for anyone that still shows Preparing for shipment you can go to UPS.com ( if youve ordered from apple.com) and type in your phone number for the reference number and location and It gave me my Tracking # !! even though apple says preparing to ship