Iphone 6S complete review

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by David MC, Jul 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. David MC macrumors newbie

Hello guys!

I'm looking for Iphone Geek who can write an unique and complete review of the product Iphone 6S, providing details , screens, etc. I decided to add Apple products reviews to my website and being dedicated to Windows / Android OS I prefer to find someone who really knows the stuff and can provide a great content for my website and it would be a longterm partnership, payments through Paypal only. I could find a freelancer who would write for me a nice review, a compilation of materials but I prefer to work with someone who can provide a "hands on" review . PM if interested :)

Kind regards,

Dave

P.S. I have signed up right now and if I placed a thread in a wrong section, I apologize. Looking for positive replies :)

Cheers

2. ABC5S macrumors 68040

And what is wrong in doing a google search for the thousands (Actually many) of 6s reviews already out there ? No one here can be better than the ones already printed on the net.

3. David MC thread starter macrumors newbie

Writing a quality, original content, without copy-pasting is what I really need for content marketing :) nothing else.

4. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

And you will probably find those "original contents" are likely rephrased articles which also could be found everywhere. And anyone trying to write a review would need to start from several points like "camera, battery, screen, design" and some few more points.

Plus, local Apple Store has some demo iPhone. If you can, pay a visit, throw an hour into it, play with those demo apps loaded on device. I am sure you will likely have your own idea on how iPhone 6s is, probably better suit your need. Seriously bro.

5. Skika macrumors 68030

6. bufffilm macrumors 68040

bufffilm

Someone to write a review now for a phone that was released last Sept...really???

Doesn't speak well for your website either.

7. fenderbass146 macrumors 65816

fenderbass146

...seems like an odd request...your better off just waiting for the next device to come out and see if you can pay some one to do a review for that. However the whole things seems kinda silly...reviews are in abundance and there are some great reviewers like Anandtech for in depth reviews.

8. noobinator macrumors 601

Can you review the iPhone 4s while you're at it?