iPhone 6S - issues+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dirty Jacket, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Dirty Jacket macrumors newbie

I gave my wife my perfectly functioning 6 and used her upgrade for a 6S. The 6 was my first iPhone, and made me wish I switched to the iPhone long ago. The 6S makes me miss my Samsung Galaxy S3 that I had for 3+ years prior to the 6.

- Every time I flip to the camera, there is a 5-10 second screen freeze before the camera wakes up and I can do anything.
    - Once a week my phone's screen will stay black when I'm receiving an incoming call; I cannot answer the call, I cannot wake the screen up. I have to restart the phone to be able to use it.
    - Infrequently unable to access the music on my device through the Music app (never-ending app load) and have to quit out of the app and restart it
    - Generally laggy

Are these common problems? I know there are a lot of complaints about iOS9 and 6S, but I don't see solutions.

2. adamhenry macrumors 65816

adamhenry

My 6s has never crashed, frozen, or required a restart. Have you tried a restore?

3. Eileen89, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015

Eileen89 macrumors 65816

4. Conan86 macrumors 6502

The issues you're facing are definitely not normal. I would suggest to restore and use as new to see if the freezing of the camera and lag persist. I'd take it back to Apple if the problems persist