Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eoblaed

macrumors 68030
Apr 21, 2010
For me, this would be a much more compelling blue:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/iphone-7-deep-blue-colour-design-render-concept

I know it's already pretty much been debunked, but man, that's a sweet looking color. It would be the first time since the 3GS that I'd get a color that wasn't black/grey (I got the white 3GS), and I've had every phone since launch.

Here's just a couple of pics from that render:

iphone-22.jpg iphone-19.jpg

HarryWild

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2012
Blue color would be definitely be a big plus for me to buy a new iPhone 7!

Sunny1990

Suspended
Feb 13, 2015
I'm hoping they make the black version that's been going around. That's my first choice.
They may intorduce more colors as this is the only hope for them to sell new iPhone beside other things so similar to the current iPhones

Reactions: IronH4WK

Savor

Suspended
Jun 18, 2010
I prefer red over blue but I like blue as well. I think having black lines is what makes it look attractive. I love space blue too just to change it up with the colors. My only phone in (navy) blue was my Sanyo SCP-5500. It's a nice color too. Doesn't show fingerprints.

The Note7 looks decent enough too. If the iPhone has it in that option and the space gray has light colored antenna lines, then blue it is for me. Those renders of space black and space blue with the dark lines actually makes the 7 design more attractive than the 6 and 6s.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.