iPhone 8 deep blue color

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Brandonjr36, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Brandonjr36 macrumors 6502a

Hey guys who all hopes the iPhone 8 comes out in a deep blue color like the 7 was suppose to come on with.

2. Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

I don't know how I feel about the dark blue. I just hope they keep around the jet black.

3. joeblow7777 macrumors 601

I think a dark blue would be really nice. It's likely the colour that I would choose.

4. determined09 macrumors 65816

determined09

IMG_4948.JPG That would look really nice. Hopefully it would something like this.

5. Brandonjr36 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah I was hoping more this color! But that's a nice color to.

Attached Files:

6. macTW macrumors 65816

I actually send Tim Cook an email about this two years ago. Of course, no reply, but I think it'd be gorgeous and a similar offering to rose gold in terms of deviating from black to white.

7. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Actually, Apple is known to respond to emails or inquiries with questions regarding products or concerns. At least from the executive level. However, I could see them not responding to an email you sent them regarding possibly a future product release or undisclosed for obvious reasons.

Speaking of rose gold, that actually might be my next iPhone color, being I really like the burnt Hue look to it. I know it's under rated and more of a female tone, but I really like the the tone and color.

8. Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

I love jet black color,hoping to get one this year

9. Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

Warning. I will make fun of you.

Just kidding. I just don't like the color pink. Also, who am I to pick on anyone here?
    I get mistaken for a guy all the time. Haha.

10. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I don't know what is about the rose gold. But I really like it. I'm a very metro type of guy, but I could easily pull that color off. I'm actually surprised how many males prefer this color and that I have seen in public with it.

11. Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

Me too. It's a nice color for the right person. Nothing to do with gender. I don't like pink on anybody, anything, anywhere. I wear so much black if it wasn't dressy, I'd probably be mistaken for a goth.

As for color on the iPhone, I think they'd make a killing if they did a product red special limited edition iPhone 8.

12. Relentless Power, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017

Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

[QUOTE="Sunnysunnysingh, post: 24163648, member: 946809"]I love jet black color,hoping to get one this year[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Because that's not what you stated on the post listed below. You appear conflicted On your decisions. Curious to know Which is it then?

IMG_0925.PNG

13. macTW macrumors 65816

I didn't expect one for that reason. I thought a nice light blue, they could call sapphire (even though sapphire is dark, people associate it with a lighter color) or topaz, and then release dark blue and a darker, deeper red too.

14. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Dark blue would be nice. It feels like When a new color is released, it's so difficult to obtain, because of the popularity. It's almost like you have to wait months to get the color. Which is why I usually resort to an older
    Color.

15. MacFinnley macrumors 6502

MacFinnley

They release more and more colors and all of them are present until today. I wonder if they'll remove a color option someday. Imagine the iphone color options in 2020:

- white (silver)
    - jet white
    - black
    - jet black
    - gold
    - rose gold
    - deep blue
    - product red

Holy.

16. gigapocket1 macrumors 65816

When Apple radically changes the design (iPhone 8).. they will drop back to 2-3 colors.. then start it over..

17. blaine07 macrumors 65816

18. Channan macrumors 68030

Channan

She said she loves jet black but opted for matte because of scratches. Maybe as time went on, she changed her mind as humans tend to do sometimes seeing as this was several months ago, or maybe she's hoping Apple can make it less scratch prone for the next model.

19. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Who is she?

20. Brandonjr36 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I like my matte black just fine. Just saying if they do come out with that color blue I posted I will buy one. The iPhone 8 anyway I won't buy another 7 since I already have one lol.

21. anonymous guy macrumors 6502

Apple does have the ability to manufacture many more anodized aluminum colors if the iPod touch is any indication. Supposedly they're transitioning to more glass with future iPhones so that may be moot...

22. blaine07 macrumors 65816

I got one of these dorniphone 6, broke a screw stand off main board. Still works with wifi, was my fault no products, but definitely looks sweet AF

I actually have one of these in this color for iPhone 6. I bought two. don't have a good six anymore

23. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

You can get this right now.

$350. Neucase.

[​IMG]

24. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

$350.00! You would have to be desperate to pay that. I'm curious to know what type of aluminum the manufacturer uses when compared to Apple's 7000 Series, which is durable with bending and scratches.

25. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I really like that color blue. I'd buy that.