iPhone 8 Leaked Images of Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by alpi123, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpi123 macrumors 6502

alpi123

I don't know if you're familiar with Olixar but they apparently put online their screen protectors for the new iPhone. And the design is just like the one we've seen in the leaks. But maybe the image is used as a reference.

By the way, they don't talk about how it doesn't interfere the Touch ID that should be under the display so maybe that's a hint it's going to be on the lock button?

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/olixar-i...pered-glass-screen-protector-black-p64176.htm

[​IMG]

Not sure if this site is legit but I hope it is.

2. Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

This would match with some of the rumors we have been seeing lately with the cut out on top of the display. Hopefully, this is an indication the home button will be embedded in the display.

3. chilman macrumors regular

chilman

Anyone dare to buy one now before the release? I think it is legit and true.

4. alpi123 thread starter macrumors 6502

alpi123

It's only available for pre-order, I don't think they mention when it's going to be available.

5. mpavilion macrumors 6502a

Why would the protector be dark around the "cut-out" area with the camera, earpiece, etc., and risk one of those components being slightly obscured if it's not applied precisely right? Seems like it should just be clear throughout -- or truly have a "cut-out" in that area (i.e., no glass there at all).

6. alpi123 thread starter macrumors 6502

alpi123

7. Eggtastic macrumors 6502a

Eggtastic

Looks great, just wish it had edge to edge display. Not a deal breaker though...

8. alpi123 thread starter macrumors 6502

alpi123

The site tells us it's e2e and I don't think if iPhone 8's display looks like this, the bezzels would be thicker so I guess the protector is just fine

9. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

What happened to the edgeless design? This isn't edgeless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.