I tried the 8plus and I was impressed, however it was just too big - I don’t watch enough video content on it (have an iPad for that) and don’t game so didn’t feel it was worth the extra £ and increased risk of dropping it due to its sheer size. Whilst I am incredibly tempted to leave iPhone altogether, I probably won’t so need to decide where to go next. Do I upgrade to the 8 for another 2 years which, in effect, is basically the same as my 6 but faster and a slightly better camera. I’m not willing to pay for the x as it is too expensive, so wonder if it is worth waiting until September to see what they do next. If nothing else, it may mean I can pick up the 8 for a bit less cash. Any advice/thoughts appreciated.