Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allthingsapple!

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2014
I ordered the 8 but have questions on the 8 plus. Is the camera and battery life worth having the Plus? If I change my mind will AT&T let me trade tomorrow?

TIA
I have a 7 plus now and I ordered an 8...to answer your questions, I am considering going back to the plus for those 2 reasons...I hate how the plus feels in my hand though as it feels very unnatural to hold unless I have no case on it at all. As far as AT&T yes they will let you trade it in. I contacted them and asked the same thing and the representative even told me if the box is UNOPENED that we might even consider waiving the restocking fee.

macTW

Suspended
Oct 17, 2016
That's true. I take my previous post back.
[doublepost=1506044811][/doublepost]
I'll take it back. Listen to opinions and buy what you want.
I’m a proponent of information gathering, that’s why I like getting opinions. I then ignore the ones I don’t like haha or think are irrelevant.

Reactions: pat500000

pat500000

Suspended
Jun 3, 2015
I’m a proponent of information gathering, that’s why I like getting opinions. I then ignore the ones I don’t like haha or think are irrelevant.
LOL....I get your point though. However, you don't think opinions are bias?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.