Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

plexdk

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2007
That render is ugly. The Samsung Galaxy 8 looks way better than this. Apple needs to step its game up.

Apple needs to step up their game, so fans posts better renderings? You do know that this isn't apple's render, right?
[doublepost=1486633981][/doublepost]
Given the design of the 7 was just a 6s, this may actually be true this year.

But who are we kidding? Most of the apple products are outdated, and even when they aren't, they are with older architecture. OS experience is top notch, but the hardware....its been a while since I have been blown away/ them adopting new tech.

their CPU's still blow everything else out of the water - but yeah, i miss the oled screen - even though their current lcd screen is the most accurate lcd out there.

Reactions: AdonisSMU

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Oct 23, 2010
Apple needs to step up their game, so fans posts better renderings? You do know that this isn't apple's render, right?
[doublepost=1486633981][/doublepost]

their CPU's still blow everything else out of the water - but yeah, i miss the oled screen - even though their current lcd screen is the most accurate lcd out there.
I know these leaks are controlled leaks.

thekeyring

macrumors 68040
Jan 5, 2012
London
Samsung CEO has announced in 2016 that Samsung will be releasing a bendable/folding phone in 2017. Release is unknown when in 2017. They have the technology and they have demonstrated it for a number of years, its exciting times.

Yes, but the leaks do indicate it will be a different phone - not the S8.

PipSeg

Suspended
May 12, 2016
Sorry. Made me think of this pic when I saw it. An option is okay. But, for me, that's REALLY hideous.
ZgCF1Bo.jpg
Ok now you're just pulling stuff out of your ass. Thanks for wasting our time.
[doublepost=1486758931][/doublepost]
There's something to be said about wasting time and resources on an option which nobody will use.
You know that for a fact no one would use it? What time/resources when it is already a part of the ecosystem.
Then again, shame on me for trying to think innovative rather than going with what's been around for 10 years because "it just works"?

BoltmanLives

Suspended
Feb 10, 2017
please wireless.

Wireless is not all that, I have it on my 950 and refuse to use it as the extra heat kills your battery and its slow , in an Iphone that's a repair cost. Not that hard to plug a cord in. Mine has quick charge so wake up and charge it out the door.

What you should be hoping for is another new Apple product category..this Iphone thing is just incremental boring changes that seem cool but are not cool...just "also ran" stuff. You pay top dollar and deserve more. Even the latest dual camera it's only 12MP mine is 20MP Zeiss

Ask yourself this Why is there nothing beyond Iphone accessories (Watch, Music, TV?) where is something actually anything new and cool? All glorified iPods time to move on. Apl is playing you.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.