iPhone ad played in the UK!

Mac-Addict

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 30, 2006
London
Just saw one of the iPhone ads! I was sitting infront my my MBP and I heard the music I looked over and I was shocked to see it! It was on Paramount comedy 1 at 9:12(roughly) so at 10:12(roughly) it will be replayed on Paramount comedy plus 1. It was the watered down Internet one xD

danielforman

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2007
Thanks for the heads up I have been watching TV tonight and have yet to see one ad for it.

P.S. there is also another thread on the iPhone ads already :D

Comment

Lucas44

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2007
just saw the same ad on channel 4. it was swiftly followed by the iphone youtube advert in the same ad break. i think this may mark the beginning of the advertising campaign!

Comment

Nick012

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2007
Yeah, just saw a couple on Channel 5.
Still not buying one though.

Comment

draperm25

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2007
Swansea
yep just seen the "watered down" iPhone advert on Paramount+1, we can look out now

i seen this when i was in Cardiff to, in the O2 shop window

Comment

Shaduu

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2007
Southsea
just saw the same ad on channel 4. it was swiftly followed by the iphone youtube advert in the same ad break. i think this may mark the beginning of the advertising campaign!
Yeah, I saw those two during Ugly Betty. I also saw the "Watered Down" one on BBC1 at about six this evening.

Better late than never. :D

Comment

Mac-Addict

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 30, 2006
London
Just recorded paramount comedy +1 on my phone xD I am most likely gunna get the iPhone when I can upgrade my o2 contract, In a year and a bit. Hopefully the contract price would have dropped and the price of the iPhone and maybe even 2nd gen :D

Comment

Hustle

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2007
USA
Seen adverts on BBC1, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5. They've been played twice on each break. If you watch ITV's breaks, you'll see one on the next break more then likely.

Comment

applemax

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2005
No BBC Channel shows Ads. Period.

And for you picky ones out there, yes I know that World, Prime, Food and America do! OK! :D

Comment

danielforman

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2007
Probably see some ads in the newspapers tomorrow. It looks as though the iPhone is going to be everywhere this week and i will just be glad when friday comes:D

Roll on Nov 9

Comment

Hustle

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2007
USA
Probably see some ads in the newspapers tomorrow. It looks as though the iPhone is going to be everywhere this week and i will just be glad when friday comes:D

Roll on Nov 9
Ugh. The Metro (Free London Underground Newspaper) had an article about the iPhone today. It said that UK are getting ripped off and that we should wait and go to france and get an unlocked one.

Comment

paulo999

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2007
Ugh. The Metro (Free London Underground Newspaper) had an article about the iPhone today. It said that UK are getting ripped off and that we should wait and go to france and get an unlocked one.
It's not a ridiculous thing to suggest.

Comment

Smog

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2007
just seen one on c4. should be repeated at 12.20 ish on c4+1

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.