Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Your gender, and the color of your iPhone?

• Male with black iPhone

Votes: 106 53.5%
  • Female with black iPhone

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Male with white iPhone

Votes: 72 36.4%
  • Female with white iPhone

Votes: 10 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
hahah ... I just write out the filename as a joke. When the fail is this hard, there's no time to actually link to anything.

On the other hand, we could just viciously derail this thread ..... hmmmmm

actually, I think it's bunny worthy.....

so_cute_rabbit-1.jpg

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
I'm a guy and got the white iPhone 3G S 32GB. Before that I had a black iPhone 3G 16GB model.

Admittedly, I was considering white when I got my 16GB one a year ago, but decided t go with black at the last second.

Having said that, I really like my white iPhone, but realize what a nusiance it can be to have one. The Invisible Shield I've placed on it is discoloring just three weeks after I put it on, giving the iPhone back a very "dirty" look to it even though I keep it clean. If there was any discoloring on the IS I had on my old black iPhone, I never noticed it because, well, it's black!

Mac-Lady

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2008
Michigan
I see I am the first female that has a black 32gb iPhone, I had the white first time around and just wanted something different.

cellocello

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2008
Toronto, ON
I was gonna get this guy here, but in black with 32 gigs ...

absolutely-cute-bunny-eating-a-carrot.jpg

But they didn't have any left!! Just white with a carrot! damn it.

Ronnoco

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
United States of America
Funny...I was just in a similar thread discussion on my Car forum...
black or white...
I bought a new car last June...I went back and forth in my mind about the black or the white model...I chose the black one..now, every time I see a white model of my same car I think "I should have gotten the white one"...but I know if I had purchased the white and I saw the black one I'd be saying "I should have gotten the black one"...LOL (I am actually very happy with the black one I chose, however it is a bit*h to keep clean and it is HOT in the summer)...

I bought the black 3GS...but I really like the white one...LOL

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
I could see gender being an issue if they came out in Black, White, Purple and Pink. But with white and black? Nope

I have a White 32GB 3GS

ohhhhh! i might actually be all over the pink... but then again... maybe not!

black iphone (with a pink case!)

j.dstasio

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2009
South Jersey
All this poll has proved is there are no girls on macrumors :D

I'm a girl... I voted in the poll & I would never buy a white iPhone.

Myself & my vote aside, I don't think the poll voting is going to be a very good sampling of who buys what color phone either. Most chicks don't go on forums to talk about their cell phones. That's a guy thing.

iArrudaG

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2009
Up until i had my black 3gs, i had a white 3g. I never had anyone come up to to me and go, "HEY QUEER! thats for fags!" In other words, it doesn't matter.

Unspoken Demise

macrumors 68040
Apr 16, 2009
>9,000
Up until i had my black 3gs, i had a white 3g. I never had anyone come up to to me and go, "HEY QUEER! thats for fags!" In other words, it doesn't matter.

I think everyone would have understood what you were saying had you not used derogatory wording for homosexuals. Be respectful. This thread has to do with GENDER not SEXUAL ORIENTATION!

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
Gay-ey? Your opinion is seriously childish and screams that you lack any sort of tolerance that a well-adjusted human being should have.

Oh get off your ****ing high horse and have an original thought for once instead of picking at other peoples posts. I was being slightly sarcastic which should have been obvious since I didn't just say it looks gay.

I am very tolerant but I'm also not locked in a world of political correctness, a lot (not all Miss. PC) gay guys flaunt colors and wear **** that most straight men would not, a white Iphone being one of them. I think it looks feminine, and if you think there aren't a lot of feminine gay men out there then you have no damn clue.

cellocello

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2008
Toronto, ON
Oh get off your ****ing high horse and have an original thought for once instead of picking at other peoples posts. I was being slightly sarcastic which should have been obvious since I didn't just say it looks gay.

I am very tolerant but I'm also not locked in a world of political correctness, a lot (not all Miss. PC) gay guys flaunt colors and wear **** that most straight men would not, a white Iphone being one of them. I think it looks feminine, and if you think there aren't a lot of feminine gay men out there then you have no damn clue.

Your opinion is invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.