iPhone has massive Mountain called Galaxy S2 to climb. A true live demo. Devastating

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by meinhandy, Jun 10, 2011.

1. meinhandy, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2011

meinhandy macrumors newbie

You don't have any brand loyalty? Possibly in the market for a new phone this summer? Read on.
    Samsung have release a full live HD demo of the Galaxy S2. This isn't some pre rendered garbage. It's truly all live. Everything from user customization, emailing, real multitasking, to gaming. There truly is no equal at the moment. Plain and simple this the new bar for smartphones. This is why all the live blogging and all the online reviews are lit up with nothing but sheer utter jaw dropping praise for the Galaxy S2. If you're really interested in getting the best out there, and you don't have any brand loyalty, you really need to watch what this phone can really do. Devastating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n2Kp4ekWNs&feature=player_embedded

2. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

I do. Oh well.

(btw, your link doesn't work.)

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

We get it, you don't like the iPhone or iOS 5...

and its funny how you make the same argument as other android users, brag about specs to validate your reasons.

You have 8 post so far on this forum and all have been anti iPhone, anti iOS and anti App Store.

We get it.

4. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

if you're going to troll, at least use a link that isnt broken

5. DLyman macrumors member

6. mark28 macrumors 68000

Is it this link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n2Kp4ekWNs

After watching this demo, I'm super impressed with Android. Looks like it can do way more things than iOS. :confused:

I never used Andriod before, only iOS. Looks pretty good. No wonder Steve Jobs is so worried about the Galaxy S 2.

7. ChazUK macrumors 603

ChazUK

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/534.32 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

Best course of action? Report the troll an move on.

8. meinhandy thread starter macrumors newbie

Apple is not just worried, they are AFRAID.

9. openendstraight macrumors regular

openendstraight

I do not have brand loyalty. I have an iPhone4 as my personal phone, and just got rid of an HTC Evo 4G that I used for work.

There were a lot of things I liked better about the HTC, but over all I still prefer my iPhone4. The HTC was faster, but that is more of a comparison of networks than the phones themselves.

10. Humptydump macrumors member

Humptydump

Android is Superior...?

What I do not understand is why we keep getting posts about how android is so superior to IOS. Do the people who post this stuff really believe that those that own an iphone will be swayed by the crap they post.
    We are sensible enough to make our own choice. If we wanted an android phone we would buy one, not because you post a link showing us what it does. Our they that desperate to convince us they are far superior that they loiter around a forum dedicated to apple products. :confused:

11. mark28 macrumors 68000

Not really. Apple dominates the smartphone market. But it sure got their attention and they know they have to step up their game alot.

People talk really bad about the Samsung Galaxy S for some reason while they praise the iPhone. ( around my social circle that is )

I'm waiting for the iPhone 5, but this phone is really temping for me to buy now. Especially the latest andriod looks very impressive in this demo. But I willl probably wait anyway what Apple will bring.

12. Kariya macrumors 68000

Kariya

You're annoyingly noisy.

Hopefully you get banned...again.

13. Bobby Corwen, Jun 10, 2011

Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

Lol the thread title is so aggro.

It's actually a funny idea: just make a claim and after whatever it is that you say, just add devastating at the end as a one word sentence. Lol.

I'm gonna steal that...

14. ViviUO macrumors 6502

Congrats!

My Droid X does the same stuff. I still prefer iOS.

P.S., when the iPhone 5 is released, 'just look at the specs!". Your point?

15. lsvtecjohn3 macrumors 6502a

You suck at trolling

16. Tarzanman macrumors 65816

I feel your pain... but there might not be as many trolls on if Apple's CEO didn't have a habit of taking pot-shots at other mobile manufacturers.

17. Centient macrumors 6502

Of all the current and foreseeable Androids, the S2 is the only one that could possibly pull me back into the Android fold. Having said that, I prefer the experience of iOS on the whole to that of Android.

Could have been my Android handset, but the Optimus V (which is fairly well regarded as a lower end Android device) was inconsistent (lots of force closes, and memory leaks) when compared to my iPhone 3G and iPhone 4.

18. meinhandy thread starter macrumors newbie

The moderator says it is ok to post about Android here. She even uses and promotes Android himself. So this is NOT trolling.

19. ap3604, Jun 10, 2011

ap3604 macrumors 68000

Why hello again there Hal Jordan :rolleyes:

Edit: OP is now banned as he should be. Thanks mods for being so quick :)

20. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

Ah the price we pay...

Well we asked for it, now we deserve what we are getting. A relentless army of spies and Rogues who swear allegiance to the Droid taking us down thread by thread, piece by piece. Devastating.

21. rupenie macrumors newbie

had a sgs but sold it and got a i4.
    android is just not "polished" for now and lacks quality apps. 95% of the android market (app planet too) is CRAP....
    the iphone will always be on top because all the devs will focus their optimizations only on 1 phone while android will always deal with a big variety of phones and specifications, there will always be bugs!

22. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

There are some nice Android phones out there. But someone please wake me up when the battery life sacrificed to run all that stuff is someone mitigated. I've said it before and I'll say it once again...these features are all great but the next big leap is going to have to be batteries if these phone makers want to keep pace with what we want. Oh, and the iPhone is still better :D

23. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

Bobby Corwen commented on this post today. Devastating.

24. WhySoSerious macrumors 65816

WhySoSerious

I don't understand what's going on here? will someone please increase the font size and super-bold it in, maybe, red color for me. i can't read what this guy is typing. i'm sure what you have to say is very important and i would like nothing more than to help you out, but for the life of me, the words just don't stand out enough. devastating.