Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rymack

macrumors regular
Apr 27, 2010
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I currently have an iPhone 4 (LOVE it! My first iPhone ever...), but I did a hardware upgrade for a Blackberry Bold 9700 initially (which I really liked, aside from the tiny keyboard that my giant hands had a hard time with...), and I couldn't get the Wi-Fi to work properly, and anyone I talked to at Rogers insisted it was my internet service provider blocking the Blackberry from connecting to my home wireless network. Um, ok, so I returned it under the Buyer's Remorse policy (after a battle), and decided to go with the recently-reduced in price 3GS. Well, by the time Rogers had sorted out all my BLackberry issues, the 3GS was pretty much sold out everywhere near me, and I finally got an awesome lady on the phone who offered me the iPhone 4 (if I was willing to wait for it to release), at a reduced price (through monthly credits to my service charges). Long-winded, I know, but the point of the story is that the Bold didn't work as advertised and the Blackberry tech support was so awful through Rogers that I decided to return it rather than have to deal with crap like this until the next time I was eligible for a hardware upgrade.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.