Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Solange82200

macrumors regular
Mar 15, 2010
I feel ashamed...
LMAO

Dont be. So what you had faith in people to be honest about their phone. Who better to ask about the Iphone than someone who owns it, hence asking here? Where are you supposed to ask, Android forums?

Also, this was 2007, wasn't it the 3g back then? It was a great phone, but the sidekick was pretty cool back then too, plus you had tmobile, so I can see maybe preferring the sidekick over having to use the 3g on edge and going through unlocks and all the problems it brings with it.

People are so picky around here about threads, if you think a thread is so pointless or bad, why waste your time posting unless it's breaking the rules or a repeat thread or something?

TuffLuffJimmy

macrumors G3
Apr 6, 2007
Portland, OR
I really dig sidekicks. If I were on T-Mobile I would snatch one up in a heart beat. It's too bad that Microsoft owns Dare (isn't that the company name?) now and the sidekick has been downgraded to the Kin.

I vote Sidekick, simply because it would be a lot less of a hassle and because they've all been discontinued so you'd have a pretty fashionable phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.