Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
It's going to be snappy and smooth as butter though. ;)

That would be nice.

Otherwise you can go back to 2.2.1

Yup.

What do you care, you'll be on 2.2.1 for the rest of your life.

That's probably the most likely situation for me. I really don't care about my iPhone anymore. I'm pretty much over it. I do a little bit of texting and make/receive phone calls. That's pretty much my iPhone usage now-a-days.

I love it though... I pay so little now that I really don't have to care about it.

Jason-Houghton

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 20, 2010
United Kingdom
the source i got the image from says the multitasking option allows you to choose which applications can be multitasked and you can turn it completely off as well to save batter life, but like turning 3g off - you hardly save much battery life than the pros of leaving it on. remember this is an early beta and i highly doubt that it will look like that when it is released. its not even available to public developers yet, my firend is an apple affliliate. also had the tablet, sound fake i know but what exacly would i have to gain from this by lying.

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
So will you be upgrading from 2.2.1? ;)

Unlikely... unless they've completely re-written the entire OS to make it like Snow Leopard (the whole slimming down thing) and make it run well on any iPhone hardware.

aeaglex07

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2007
United States
that icon... is that the paint spatter from the invitations they sent out? ugly icon which is why i think its fake LOL but i like that concept of "multitasking". like expose allowing the user to move them around etc. possibly varying colors to differentiate.. that would be kinda neat :D

ElBerserko

macrumors regular
Jun 30, 2007
That icon is nothing more than the push notification icon with the center red dot cut out and duplicated around with altered hues. A very uninspired fake.

Merkie

macrumors 68020
Oct 23, 2008
That would be nice.

Yup.

That's probably the most likely situation for me. I really don't care about my iPhone anymore. I'm pretty much over it. I do a little bit of texting and make/receive phone calls. That's pretty much my iPhone usage now-a-days.

I love it though... I pay so little now that I really don't have to care about it.
You care so little that you're still hanging around the iPhone boards, along with lots of other people who don't care about the iPhone at all.

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
That would be nice.

Yup.

So you use your phone like a phone? Amazing.

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
So you use your phone like a phone? Amazing.

Using it as just a phone is a lot less than what most people use it for. I'm happy about it and I feel better for not spending a fortune for features I don't use. I'm not a big fan of just wasting money... even if I have the money to waste.

nehunte

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2009
Using it as just a phone is a lot less than what most people use it for. I'm happy about it and I feel better for not spending a fortune for features I don't use. I'm not a big fan of just wasting money... even if I have the money to waste.

Here's a money-saver for you: Why don't you drop your internet provider and stop spending the whole day on this forum talking about a phone you don't like?

Cortezbanks

macrumors 6502
Sep 5, 2008
im no expert but...
1zvzsb6.jpg

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
Here's a money-saver for you: Why don't you drop your internet provider and stop spending the whole day on this forum talking about a phone you don't like?

I don't use the internet just for this forum. I play a lot of online games too.

hey the spaz why do you stay on 2.2.1?

Because I like it. That's all you need to know.

Here we go.

Here we go, here we go, here we go again!

going where?

Hey Cocoa! Haven't seen you in a while. How've you been?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.