iPhone Touch Screen: Hanging Up On People

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lilnyc, Oct 12, 2007.

1. lilnyc macrumors 6502a

lilnyc

This isn't a complaint -- just funny sort of. Because of the iPhone's touch screen, it's easy to TOUCH the End Call. I have done this a few times and found myself with some 'splaining to do, LOL. I'm like, "I didn't mean t hang up on you, I just picked up my phone! It's an iPhone with a touch screen and I, it, uh, nevermind."

Has anyone else found themselves 'touching' the wrong button and hanging up on folks?

2. SeVeN macrumors 6502a

weird, mine turns the screen off once it gets too close.

:apple:

3. Kinkade macrumors member

When I got my phone I was making some calls to try it out, and was testing speaker phone and wanted to see what happened when I hit the sleep wake button. I hung up on my friend. I have also pushed the end call button a few times on accident. Now I know the interface pretty well so dont hit many wrong buttons.

4. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

I've slipped a couple of times myself, but then again - I've hung up on people trying to open my RAZR and having it flop closed instead of open. :rolleyes:

There's always going to be something to get used to.

5. philhyde macrumors member

Once. :p This is one of those situations where I like the 'slide to unlock'.

6. Patchfoo macrumors member

Here here. That has happened to me a couple of times with my Razr. Hopefully soon I won't be dealing with that anymore.

7. artemka macrumors member

every time i'm on call and when iphone speaker gets covered by anything (usually ur ear) the screen turns off and it's impssible to press anything at all.. it's been made smart

8. PuppyLuv macrumors member

It shouldn't be doing that unless your IPhones proximity sensor stopped working?

http://www.apple.com/iphone/features/index.html#sensor

9. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp