Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pateljj04

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2021
I have 2 phones on IUP and I returned both trade-in boxes packed with the respective phone. I took picture of the FedEx shipping label of both boxes, got the receipt on the drop-off of both boxes. Both were received by Apple and I got the loan closed out on one of the phones but on the other, there was no status update. So I reached out to Apple and they tell me that they received an empty box and the box wasn't damaged. Has this happened to anyone else? I see the posts about packages getting lost but what about stolen? The Apple CSR just said they will make a note for the person working on trade-ins that it was sent in and when I asked what the process was they just said to wait. How long do I wait? I don't want to be paying for a phone that I no longer have. I can't even track it since trade-in requires find my iPhone to be turned off. Suggestions? Anyone else in the same boat? I am in central PA not sure if others have experience the same here.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
There is a thread about this already. You may want to refer to.

Reactions: ColoArtist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.