iPhone users have more xxx than android users

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EllieV, Aug 21, 2010.

1. EllieV macrumors 6502

I was listening to the radio this morning (kiss 108fm Boston) and they were talking about this survey done claiming that iPhone users have more ___ (am I allowed to say it in the boards?) than android users. The surgery was based on how many sex (was saying that legal?) partners (I think?) smartphone users had. Female iPhone users were like 11.? Male iPhone users were like 10.? I think blackberry users were in the 7s? And female android was 6.? And male android was like 6.? (but higher than female). So it was also concluded that female smartphone users have mote sex than male smartphone users.

What do you guys think? Does anyone have any more details or a link? I thought it was rather interesting to hear.
    (sorry, I forgot most of the information!)

2. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

3. Blorzoga macrumors 68030

Blorzoga

You're really wondering whether you can type the word sex on the board? Since when is the word sex profanity. Get a clue.

4. EllieV thread starter macrumors 6502

I don't know, I was just makin sure, I thought it would be deemed inappropriate.( I like the iPod touch forum better... They are infinately nicer than these iPhone board guys...)

5. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

HAHA....welcome to Hell: LVL III. Should you be up for more, try the current events/politics forum. THEN it'll make the iPhone forum guys look like the iPod forum guys. It's all about context man :)

Have fun while you're on here too

6. bruinsrme macrumors 601

bruinsrme

Maybe android users are actually putting notches in their bed posts while iPhone users are taking surveys?

7. NYDiplomat macrumors regular

I came in this thread thinking it's about moonshine.