iPhone X iPhone X/8/7 White Task Camera

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MuneerX, Feb 26, 2018.

  1. MuneerX macrumors newbie

    MuneerX

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2017
    #1
    Hello !

    I saw in my frontal camera (iPhone X) and my friend’s camera (iPhone 8 plus) a little white task, I don’t know what is it !
    My other friend got the 7 but i cannot take picture sorry.

    Watch the picture and commente
     

    Attached Files:

  2. jav6454 macrumors P6

    jav6454

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2007
    Location:
    1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
  3. MuneerX thread starter macrumors newbie

    MuneerX

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2017
    #3
    So why other iPhone doesn’t have it ?
    --- Post Merged, Feb 27, 2018 ---
     

    Attached Files:

  4. jav6454 macrumors P6

    jav6454

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2007
    Location:
    1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
    #4
    Lens flare is whay you are seeing. Hence, diference angles of light or picture taking will either show it or not.
     
  5. MuneerX thread starter macrumors newbie

    MuneerX

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2017
    #5
    Because i replace my iPhone 2 times because i got dust into my camera but before i don’t see this lens flare, so i don’t know !

    So you said it’s normal and so i wanted to know why all iPhone doesn’t have it
     
  6. BugeyeSTI macrumors 68030

    BugeyeSTI

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2017
    Location:
    Arizona
    #6
    Why do you think coming on a forum asking if it’s normal will help? 99% of people don’t take a loupe and go over every millimeter looking for imperfections especially if it doesn’t effect the performance in anyway. The other 1% that do will never be satisfied unless something is “perfect” so if you don’t think it’s acceptable take it back to Apple and complain. Maybe you’ll find that “perfect” phone eventually...
     
  7. Alexrat1996 macrumors 68040

    Alexrat1996

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2015
    Location:
    Lehigh valley PA
    #7
    What was your resolution I did express replacement on one iPhone X it also had dust in lens then went to Apple store gave me replacement same issue with store replacement two apple stores I been don’t see the dust I see (issue not resolved ) they won’t fix at all.
     

Share This Page

6 February 26, 2018