iPhone X display models

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Aftermath747, Sep 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Aftermath747 macrumors regular

Has anyone seen an iPhone X display model live in an Apple Store? If so, what are your impressions?

2. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

I went to the Apple store on Saturday to pick up my 8 plus. Didn’t see any on display.

3. Shadowbech macrumors 601

There is no display model for the iPhone X yet. Most likely after 11/3 we will see them. But it would be nice to have a few on display so people can come and check it out.

4. Dirtydutch macrumors 6502a

Dirtydutch

Ok, there will be no display models til at least November 3rd...just like every single year for the last decade. Only post release are they ever in store.

5. Aftermath747 thread starter macrumors regular

Hmm I hope they have some before 10/27. I find that being able to physically hold one in your hand is quite helpful, especially with the new form factor.

6. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

The X demo units Will have them available on November 3 to the public. They won't be available any sooner in all likeness.

7. Lobwedgephil macrumors 601

Lobwedgephil

Not something Apple has ever done before, you have to wait until release day.

8. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

They definitely wont, unless they deviate from what they've been doing for the past 10 years. my experience has been that they have them on display on release date, so in this case 11/3

9. Aftermath747 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the info (and others who provided it). I’ve never been too interested in checking out the display models as there’s never been such a drastic design change, so I didn’t know the typical practice. I do wish they would make an exception this year. I can’t be the only one who would benefit from a hands-on, and it seems like they’d get fewer returns if people had a chance to make sure they liked it.