iPhone X preorder question

Kerrylofton

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2017
hey everyone! I’m new to the forums but have been looking around for some questions about the iPhone x and pre orders. I’m most sure how people on here feel about reselling (I know in places resellers are the lowest of the low) however I would like to purchase the X to resell it. However, I don’t know which option to purchase. I currently have an AT&T account with two lines. Going through the process on the app, it will allow me to either replace my existing phone or buy a new phone with existing account. I know I don’t want to replace my phone but if I purchase a new phone with the existing account how will that work for selling it. Will this phone be attached to my AT&T account forever? Will it be a new number/line on my account? When I purchase it, should I take it out of the box and remove the SIM card? Or is there no way to resell a phone on your account and will I have to wait for a sim free version? Any help would be appreciated and please no negativity about reselling. If you don’t agree with it just move on kindly :)

Kerrylofton

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2017
Buying with TMobile is not possible on the app, you have to go into the store. Only ATT, Sprint and Verizon are available online

Kerrylofton

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2017
That’s weird, it will let me do it online but not on the app. I see T-Mobile on the Apple website but not the app
[doublepost=1509033502][/doublepost]Scratch that, it works now. I just tested it with an iPhone 8 T-Mobile and got through to checkout without having to put in account info, hopefully there will be no issues with the X

LoveMyMacPro

Suspended
Aug 22, 2015
[QUOTE="Kerrylofton, post: 25280767, member: 1101479 "I’m most sure how people on here feel about reselling (I know in places resellers are the lowest of the low) [/QUOTE]

Yup.