Iphoto 5 SCREAMS!!!!!

mocman

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 8, 2004
I have been playing with Iphoto5 for a while and one words sums it up......WOW!!!!!!

adam1185

macrumors regular
Apr 30, 2004
word on the street is that iWork is also floating around in the deep dark corners of the internet.

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2004
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
adam1185 said:
word on the street is that iWork is also floating around in the deep dark corners of the internet.
There are copies of iWork on limewire right now, but I don't know if they are valid. When you think about it, anyone who went to MWSF could copy the files and take them with them. :cool:

Phat_Pat

macrumors 68000
May 8, 2004
I Live Where I Live
daveway00 said:
There are copies of iWork on limewire right now, but I don't know if they are valid. When you think about it, anyone who went to MWSF could copy the files and take them with them. :cool:
fat chance... while i was messing with it there was a Mac guy standing right behind me pointing in the right direction and cool little tips...

I ended up crashing the Mac Mini and he kinda got angry and pushed me out of the way with an angry look. :D

sjpetry

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2004
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Phat_Pat said:
fat chance... while i was messing with it there was a Mac guy standing right behind me pointing in the right direction and cool little tips...

I ended up crashing the Mac Mini and he kinda got angry and pushed me out of the way with an angry look. :D
How did you crash it?

Phat_Pat

macrumors 68000
May 8, 2004
I Live Where I Live
sjpetry said:
How did you crash it?
hehe ran every app of iLife. Had an 8 track song in Garageband playing, itunes playing, iDvd open on a templete, iMovie HD playing sample movie, and iPhoto with 25,000 photos.

Than i started doing Exposé randomly and quickly.

It also had some finder windows open.

hehe i was just having some fun with it.... :rolleyes:

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Sep 6, 2003
NY
Whoops, anyway I've been playing with it too and It is awesome. Very fast, I like the photo adjustment features.

mocman

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 8, 2004
Lets see the main fix is FAST EVERYTHING and Great new Red Eye fix.....Oh yea new Slideshow that is Sweet and I only have 512mb ram!

Phat_Pat

macrumors 68000
May 8, 2004
I Live Where I Live
you seem to be beating around the bush... is it a legal copy or did you "happen" to "run" into it and "accidently" get it. :rolleyes:

edit: i've already ordered mine btw so i would have no intention of downloading it.