Is anyone NOT having problems!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rooftop voter, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Rooftop voter macrumors 6502a

Just wondering how many of you guys that have recieved your phones early aren having any issues?! Seems like everyone is having some kind of problem or another. I'm gonna grab my new phone in the morning regardless because I know apple will fix what's wrong, but just wondering what my chances of walking out with a phone that actually makes calls is! Lol.

2. ManOfTheHour macrumors member

I thought everything was totally okay! Until... I was looking at my text message screen (so there was a white background) and theres a small clump of pixels that are really bright or something and white... its almost like a dimple on the screen! Not cool!

3. SaintsMac macrumors 6502

4. lyhte macrumors member

lyhte

Have had mine for 8 hours and literally no probs. No yellow screen, no signal issues while holding the phone, great battery life and just downloaded and made my first movie with iMovie. Alls well here.

5. Nikos macrumors 68000

Nikos

6. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

Two iPhones at my house. Both work perfect. Don't get too worried about complaints by the vocal minority...unfortunately they are the loudest while the majority of us with perfectly good phones are too busy playing with them to waste time posting complaints :)

7. Aadhil macrumors regular

No problems here either :).

I went to a restaurant and the waiters were like "is that the new iPhone?!" lol

8. Rooftop voter thread starter macrumors 6502a

Good to hear, good to hear!! (except for the guy with pixel issues, that's not good to hear). I'll keep my fingers crossed, lol.

9. Mark Booth macrumors 65816

Mark Booth

Zero issues here! I'm one VERY happy camper!

Mark

10. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

Exactly, people with good phones dont complain. If everyone with a perfect iphone posted a thread about it on here. MR would probably crash.

11. andrewb21 macrumors member

Loving it, the retina display is incredible once you are actually looking at it. Videos don't do it justice.

12. MadMacxxx macrumors 6502a

MadMacxxx

13. TheFatCityChamp macrumors newbie

Only issue is I can't stop staring at this sweet screen.

14. LAS22 macrumors regular

only thing for me is that under the facetime on/off switch, it say "waiting for activation". been like that for 2hrs now. they did mention that it could take up to 4hr for data and texting to reapply to my service.

15. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

Mine is running great and I have had 0 issues after 3 hours of continuous use. As a matter of fact is is running even better/faster than I had anticipated.

16. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

17. Rooftop voter thread starter macrumors 6502a

How's your battery life? This is one of the big reasons I'm upgrading. I use my phone A LOT, so it's a big thing for me. That and the HD vid and better camera.

18. mode101 macrumors regular

19. Guitar7272 macrumors member

20. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

I've been using the phone since about 10pm. And I mean like I have not put it down, except to type on the forums here. It was at about 90% after I activated/synced it. Right now it is at 78% and that is after games, movies, music, skype, a lot of safari, iBooks, iMovie, recording about 10 minutes of video, taking about 30 pictures, a lot of texting and facebooking, a 10 minute phone call (regular call over 3G), downloading 5 app updates over wifi, and the list goes on.

I couldn't be happier with the battery life right now. I never use my phone this much on an average work day, so I know I could probably get 2 or even 3 normal days out of it on one charge (if I had to). After 3.5 hours of pretty much non stop use I've dropped only about 12%. And my brightness is all the way up.

21. Motionblurrr macrumors 6502

Nope, zero problems here :)

I was nervous as hell to get my iPhone 4 with defects :(. But thankfully it's all OK! :D. The screen is ridiculously sharp.

Damn I love this phone :D

22. Rooftop voter thread starter macrumors 6502a

awesome, I'm stoked!!

23. dolphindolphin macrumors regular

I have no problems, except with finding apps that are made for iphone 4.

24. ulbador macrumors 68000

ulbador

Ha, great point