Is anyone who preordered from Apple.com past "Processing"

rollerbones

macrumors member
Aug 4, 2007
Ohio
On your order status are you past "Processing items"?
Nope, I ordered 2 phones (2 separate orders) at 3:26am est. with a delivery of 9/19. They have so far only charged for the Plus and not the regular 6 yet. Both orders say processing still.

Have you been charged yet for your order?

iSaxon

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Nope, I ordered 2 phones (2 separate orders) at 3:26am est. with a delivery of 9/19. They have so far only charged for the Plus and not the regular 6 yet. Both orders say processing still.

Have you been charged yet for your order?

No but just wanted to make sure because someone posted earlier that theirs was preparing for shipment:

Ordered from AT&T 5 mins after preorder started. Ordered the most expensive one, they put a 1 cent hold on my card last night and then charged me in full this morning and give me an estimated date of November??? AT&T

Shanewilliams

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2010
It took a few tries but I finally got a order through the apple store app for the 4.7 64gb around 2:37am CST. It was showing launch day delivery then and still shows processing/launch day delivery now. I have been charged already though. I went to back to bed after my preorder and woke up to the charge on my card this morning.

Shaddow825

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2006
Did anyone get changed yet? I was charged for only the 5.5" not the 4.7 so far.
I'm just the opposite 5.5 ordered at 1am PST not charged and a 4.7 ordered around 6:30am PST charged. Seems like it doesn't mean anything. Maybe earlier orders were just queued for later because of the load?

AustinIllini

macrumors demi-goddess
Oct 20, 2011
Austin, TX
I got a text indicating my order had processed. Not a lot else to say. Now preparing for shipment.

Edit: JESUS. I need to read better. Sorry y'all.

mtneer

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2012
Let's hope you all that ordered at 3AMPST would get pushed back to November
Since pre-orders opened at 12:01am PST; anyone who ordered at 3:00am PST would probably be getting their 6+ by November anyways!

jsmith189

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2014
I got a text indicating my order had processed. Not a lot else to say. Now preparing for shipment.

Edit: JESUS. I need to read better. Sorry y'all.
Glad to see you got it! Did you get what you wanted?

And nope, mine is still processing.

nyc2pdx

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2012
Portland, Oregon
Mine is still processing, but still set for 9/19 delivery. I did a new NEXT, so while I had to put in a CC, there was only a $1 authorization about 30 seconds after I placed the order-there will be no charge. Amex alerted me on my phone to the 'no card present' auth.

I'm expecting it to change on Sunday or Monday. I believe it will come from China, so being a day ahead, I don't expect anything before Monday (in China).

I recall that once my 5 was shipped, it arrived in Anchorage then Kentucky (or maybe it was Memphis) very quickly. Once I had the box in my hand, I thought about the fact that just 48 hours ago, it was in China. Then Apple Christmas began. :)