Is Iphone 3gs Value going to go up?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cstk421, Jun 14, 2010.

1. cstk421 macrumors newbie

Would it be safe to say that the 3GS iPhone will go up in value on the street because most people who purchase the used ones are from Europe or Tmobile customers that can't or don't use AT&T and with the new iPhone 4's microsim it will not work on those networks. Unless they are switching to microsims anytime soon I am guessing the 3GS's and older are going to become in high demand.

Make sense ?

Cheers !
    Claudio

2. keenan wolf macrumors 6502

keenan wolf

microsim is the same as regular sim its just smaller... its no different to the cell companies. you can turn a regular sim into a microsim with a stamp you can buy online...

3. hexonxonx macrumors 601

And you can turn a micro sim into a "regular" sim by using a sim adaptor.

4. -Ryan- macrumors 68000

I don't really understand your point, but no, the 3GS price will continue to drop.

5. Zaft macrumors 68040

Zaft

run on sentences..they annoy me

6. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Older 32GB 3GS, that are unlocked will retain it's value for the time being, until supplies start drying out.

7. alana22 macrumors regular

so what to do if you want to pre-order an iPhone but only have a regular sim from a different att phone (motorola razr)?

8. -Ryan- macrumors 68000

You'll get a new SIM with it which you activate at home and it switches your stuff over. Probably. I don't know, but that seems most logical.