Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by changguangyu, Aug 19, 2019.
and buy XR2 next month？
Yes. Why waste your time and money?
I would say so. Why not wait for the launch of the new phone and see if that is more to your liking? If not, the prices of the XR would have also dropped. So you save money. I mean...
You only have to wait 3 weeks until the event....
Wait if you can, buy if you can't. "It's that simple."
Do you need the XR right now? If no, then obviously that’s your answer. If you’re in need of a new phone, then what choice do you have?
Why do you even need to ask?
Wait, even if your desperate for a phone now just borrow anything from a friend or family member to last you until the new devices get released.
XR is a great device, but its replacement (if the same money) will likely be a greater device.
...how much are we expecting XR prices to drop by (UK prices) once the new phones are announced (my son is also looking to buy one soon but gonna get him to wait until after the announcements!)?!
I mean, I purchased the XR this weekend because I had to. If my 7 hadn’t stopped performing, I would have waited. Your question is a bit too general as it really depends on individual circumstances.
Unless your phone is 100% dead and you have no back up phone, it is a terrible decision to buy an iPhone right now. Colossal waste of money. All the existing models should drop in price next month, even certified refurbished.
My girlfriend is still rocking a 6+. Touch ID doesn't work, the battery has been replaced once and it is still crap, Gmail takes 10 seconds to open, her storage is full, and last weekend she dropped the phone and the screen is cracked so badly you can see some of the LCD back light at the corner. It's in bad shape. We taped the sharp corner where most of the damage is and she's waiting until next month to finally retire the POS. If she can wait, anyone can wait haha.
Have some patience, it's being announced in 3 weeks and releasing in 4. You'd be not very wise to buy now and again in a month.
Not crazy. Insane.
And if you can't do that, I'd buy something used off of one of various resale sites. Then sell it again in a few weeks - much smaller loss.
It's a great device. If you don't have a compulsion to get the newest, brightest and shiniest, you just want something solid, sure go ahead and buy it.
I may not make it that far, but I could see myself hanging onto mine for 4 maybe even 5 years because I don't have the above-mentioned compulsion. I've never been this pleased with a phone.
Given the big changes with the 2019 R model, it makes sense to wait.
Telephoto lens, 4GB RAM, bilateral wireless charging, more powerful Face ID, Leap Haptics, and perhaps 4x4 MIMO. This isn't a normal year for the new XR.
Unless you get a great carrier deal now, I wouldn’t get the current XR, and I certainly wouldn’t get both.
I got an XR for around $380 a few months ago from Verizon. Traded in my 6 and was surprised at the deal I got.
In on troll thread. Genius.
Veddy crazy. Wait for no notch phone.
Definitely get XR now. 3 week wait is far too long IMO
XR on iOS 12.4 will be jailbreakable very soon!
Yes. Way too heavy for a girl.
I actually bought one iPhone XR for my brother in law for 399
It is a good investment
This year, the iPhone is all about camera!
I don't think XR will be out of date!
Yes. NEVER buy iPhones in the summer. You want to wait 3 more weeks and see if you like the successor. If yes, you get that one. If not, you can get the older one cheaper.
Unless you just got to have a phone now, I would wait.