Is it refurbished?

shazadghouse

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 17, 2016
Hello! I'm Shazad.I'm currently thinking if buying a couple of iPhone 6s 64GB for my personal use.But what makes me delay is the buyer is offering me $800 for both the phones which is awkward for me.Can anyone offer such a price for a sealed pack iphone 6s that also for two units!Can I know why it is so?Please help me!
Thanks in advance!

umbrokhan

macrumors member
May 13, 2016
England
Is the iPhone on insurance or contract then be careful. Think 3 times before getting it. Try amazon it's more safer. But if you like Ebay then get it from a business seller with million of feedbacks and good rating to be on the safe side.

shazadghouse

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 17, 2016
Is the iPhone on insurance or contract then be careful. Think 3 times before getting it. Try amazon it's more safer. But if you like Ebay then get it from a business seller with million of feedbacks and good rating to be on the safe side.
As I was told the phones are factory unlocked and ready to use.And I haven't even seen him.Actually I thought of going abroad to buy them....Anyways thanks alot.

timeconsumer

macrumors 68000
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
Hello! I'm Shazad.I'm currently thinking if buying a couple of iPhone 6s 64GB for my personal use.But what makes me delay is the buyer is offering me $800 for both the phones which is awkward for me.Can anyone offer such a price for a sealed pack iphone 6s that also for two units!Can I know why it is so?Please help me!
Thanks in advance!
One iPhone 6S with 64GB of storage directly from Apple costs $749, if somebody is selling two for $800 my guess is the phones are stolen, fake or in extremely bad condition. I would personally stay away from this deal.

Last edited:

thekev

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2010
If you have to ask such a question, you should really stick to authorized retail channels. You only spotted this one as a potential fake due to its skewed pricing.

shazadghouse

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 17, 2016
One iPhone 6S with 64GB of storage directly from Apple costs $749, if somebody is selling two for $800 my guess is the phones are stolen, fake or in extremely bad condition. I would personally stay away from this deal.
Oh Thank you so much guys.I thought of staying away from this and go for the Apple Store directly...

ABC5S

Suspended
Sep 10, 2013
Florida
I would not in a zillion years. Too many unsuspecting buying like yourself fall for this. Brand new 6s 16 Gb from Verizon with a promotion is $549.00. Two 64 GB for $800 is not even close to new or its stolen. Save up enough and buy from Apple or some where safe. Don't be a fool. If you do and things go south, don't come back here and complain. You have been warned

Reactions: timeconsumer

Beenblacklisted

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2011
Miami,Fl
they have been most likely resealed , with used, / blacklisted/icloud locked/ or stolen goods. look sir if someone offered you a mercedez benz s500 2016 for 20k? wouldnt you think something was wrong there?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.