I'm still on my 2 year old iPhone 6. Unfortunately it's showing it's age...battery isn't great and it's definitely slowed down with each iOS update. I was going to jump ship and get a Pixel XL, but the order time is so long I gave up. I'm possibly going to get an iPhone 7 this weekend, but not sure if I should do it or tough it out with my iPhone 6 for a while longer. My wife pointed out that October is still almost 8 months away, so I'd still be waiting a while. Thoughts?