Hi, new to mac and macrumors I have a question that probably have been asked a million times (didn't find in during my 1 min search though). I was ready to buy the 15" MBP and was planning to throw out the DVD and replace it with a SSD instead (optibay solution). Hearing that the new formfactor of the Air was the new way all laptops would be (or something similar) I now hesitate and wonder if it would be better to wait until next update for the MBP and perhaps not have to pay for a DVD I wont use (and the extra weight). What do you recommend? I know no one knows for sure if the next versions will be more like the air but still. My usage scenario is that I'm doing simpler graphics & photoediting. No gaming or anything but I need a decent resolution on the screen (13" is too small) and need to be able to run Adobe PS, ID & AI without too much lag.