iSkin Revo for 3G Available

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jeremy1026, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

I had the Revo for the original iPhone and loved it. Tonight I got an e-mail from iSkin saying that the 3G version is now available. I just thought I'd pass the link on for a very good case. (I have no affiliation with iSkin, just have been VERY impressed with their product.)

http://www.iskin.com/store/i2shop_revo2.tpl

2. demiurgical macrumors member

Ya I got the email a bit ago too. I also loved the iSkin revo I had on my first iPhone. I dropped my iPhone many times and not a single scratch or dent. Also love the screen protector they include with it, smudges annoy me :p

Just ordered one -- color = Ozone ~

:)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS: I never used that other extra hard plastic screen protector that the first version also came with (can't use the phone screen with it on).

[​IMG]

3. vp719 macrumors regular

I was going to get the Switcheasy CapsuleRebel but this looks good too. I was planning on using just BodyGuardz or Ghost Armor day-to-day then I wanted a solid case for traveling, backpacking, or other situations where my phone would be subject to more beating. Which would you guys recommend? (I was also considering buying an Otterbox if I bought the CapsuleRebel)

4. weezite macrumors regular

I'm going to order this on blind faith right now and I'll let you guys know how I like it when I receive it. By the way, whoever had the past Revo, did it fit on the iPhone dock with it on?

5. brock2621 macrumors 6502a

brock2621

Yeah i went with the switcheasy as well. I really couldn't imagine having to take that plastic thing off and then put it on the back while fumbling to try and get the phone out of my pocket to answer a call.

6. StophMac24 macrumors 6502

StophMac24

I am in no way affiliated with iSkin, however, have to say it is the best case for the iPhone period. That thing kept my old iPhone safe after any drop/throw, and yes unfortunately my poor iPhone was thrown from time to time, however, to this moment, it is in perfect shape. Just ordered me a diablo. :)

7. slapppy macrumors 65816

8. Kristianatiskin macrumors member

Hey Everyone - I'm glad your exicted about the launch of the new revo2 i know you all will not be disappointed.

Thought id help answer your question: For a better experience you can maintain your iPhone covered while in the dock but you may want to check out the SendStation Dock Extender available on our site aswell to make sure you get the best connection and sturdiness.

kw

9. Kristianatiskin macrumors member

Yes its silicone

10. macduke macrumors 603

macduke

11. megax macrumors member

ah great changed my iPhone 3 times today got a semi perfect one (edges arent flush) but the screen is fine ill get my Revo and never look at the phone casing again and my OCD attacks will end.

12. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

Little confused on the Ozone color, it looks white but when i put it in my cart it says clear/black.

Is this case indeed clear and not white like the cart says? If so thats great! If not and it really is white does anyone have ideas on how to change an order I placed to the Onyx (black)?

Thnx!

13. logicpro7 macrumors 6502a

I cant decide on a colour........

I have a white iPhone and like the sonic blue and ozone white? :confused:

14. logicpro7 macrumors 6502a

Ordered the Ozone

I had the blade blue which is similar to the sonic blue 3G case so i decided to go with something different and the Ozone might show off my White 3G a bit more ;)

15. thefunkymunky macrumors 65816

Are these available in the UK? They look cool.

16. joe8232 macrumors regular

I'd also like to know the best way of getting one in the UK as they do appear to be decent cases. I tried the invisibleshield the other day and completely messed up the back panel and it ended up stuck to a piece of paper :(

17. method84 macrumors member

just ordered the onyx...looks pretty sick...ill post some pics when it comes (got 2 day shipping:eek:)

18. shoc08 macrumors newbie

Is the revo hard to slide in and out of your pocket? Even though it's silicon, I thought I saw a review somewhere that mentioned it wasn't as "sticky" as some others.

19. weezite macrumors regular

Just a quick followup question, why would it fit better on the Sendstation dock? Would it just be a tighter fit than the Apple dock or what? Would it just seem like were shoving it into the Apple dock and it might break?

20. TsuaSai macrumors 6502

Will these be available at the Apple store anytime soon?

21. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Last night I canceled my earlier-this-week order for one of those clear GEAR4 cases from the UK, and ordered an Onyx Revo in its place. My old iPhone had a Revo case and it was absolutely wonderful to use. The only reason I ordered the GEAR4 thing in the first place is because iSkin takes so dang long to get their new cases out... but now that these are available, I highly recommend them.

22. Kristianatiskin macrumors member

Hey there,

thank you for pointing that out - i can see how that maybe a little confusing. But the ozone is indeed clear and not white.

I can post some raw pictures of mine so you all can see it.

And so everyone knows you can email me directly anytime or call our customer service lines at 416-924-9607.

Thanks Everyone

23. creeval macrumors newbie

Thanks for answering if it was clear and not white...what is the estimated time you think it will take for these to show up in local apple stores?

-CV

24. logicpro7 macrumors 6502a

Has anyone received their confirmation email from iSkin?

I ordered a Ozone a few hours ago but no confirmation yet :(

25. logicpro7 macrumors 6502a

Some pictures of the Ozone would be great Kristian! :)