Issue with 6s Plus, wouldn't turn on.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chasescott66, Oct 3, 2015.

1. chasescott66 macrumors member

chasescott66

So this morning when I woke up, I went to check my phone and it wasn't on. I went to turn it on, but it wouldn't come on. I also noticed that my home button was extremely hot. I kept trying to turn it on, but nothing. Finally I pressed the home an power buttons together and it finally turned on, but the home button was will really hot. Anyone else having this issue???

2. Ianbuckley macrumors newbie

Happened for the second time today. When I first recieved the 6s, i tried to download from my iCloud 5s backup but couldn't as this backup was 9.1 beta. Had to set up as new, then update to 9.1 beta before downloading backup ffrom the cloud. Found the phone dead on trying to use first thing in the morning. Accidentally found the reload solution by pressing button combination, before coming across this thread.

3. tuukka87 macrumors regular

tuukka87

Happened to me yesterday. Iphone 6s , had 60 % battery and it just went black. Only holding home button and power button did anything.

4. chasescott66 thread starter macrumors member

chasescott66

Mine happened after a night of charging. Woke up yesterday morning and phone was off and home button was red hot.