Issue with emails to Hotmail accounts?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Donka, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Donka macrumors 68020

Donka

Okay, so I have an issue where I suddenly stopped received email updates from Macrumours without changing anything. I tried contacting admins twice now with no response - there may have been an email response but I'm not receiving anything from macrumours.
    I decided to change my registered email address to my Gmail account and instantly got the activation email l through and since then have been receiving subscription notifications etc.
    I then tried registering back to my hotmail account and haven't received the activation email. My hotmail account is entered accurately and I even checked my blocked senders list etc. to ensure I hadn't inadvertently blocked Macrumours. Incidentally, notifications & webmaster from macrumours is in my safe senders list so I see no reason why I am not receiving these. I prefer to keep all my forum emails in the same account which I why I wish to use Hotmail.
    Has anyone else had such issues?

2. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

Sometimes an email address gets blocked for some reason.

Email us your hotmail email address (and copy paste your post) and we can look into it.

http://forums.macrumors.com/sendmessage.php

arn

3. Donka thread starter macrumors 68020

Donka