iPhone X issue with typing on yahoo.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Brandonjr36, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Brandonjr36 macrumors 68000

Brandonjr36

Ok guys when I go to yahoo news page and I try to comment on something or reply to someone’s comment on my iPhone it just goes to a white screen takes about 2-3 mins sometimes longer to show what your typing. Then when you start typing again it goes white again for 2-3 mins. Any suggestions how to fix this it’s very annoying. And it’s not just my iPhone X the one I had to replace before this one done the same thing. Thanks guys

2. Darmok N Jalad macrumors 68000

Darmok N Jalad

Yeah, that sounds about right for Yahoo’s comment section. As far as I know, it’s a problem with their mobile site design (which I think is generally horrible already). I think it’s a sign that you should not comment on Yahoo. ;)

3. Brandonjr36 thread starter macrumors 68000

Brandonjr36

Nothen but a bunch of liberals on there anyway haha.

4. Darmok N Jalad macrumors 68000

Darmok N Jalad

I used to visit the site, especially for sports, but I grew tired of needing to fact-check their content. I believe their current mission is to produce shoddy, inflammatory articles and then enjoy the ad-revenue as the commenters duke it out for several days.

5. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Check out the Newsify app or News Explorer. Both will push news site and feeds directly to you, without having to wade through horrible sites like Yahoo.

6. Five_Oh macrumors regular

Five_Oh

I wish I could like this comment twice.

7. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Yahoo's website has several layers of loading and scripts. It's always best to let them load.