Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
http://www.istocknow.com/live/

Slightly tempting to take a drive over the bridge into NJ..the only store within 200, 250 miles from me that has the iPhone 7 Plus (Silver & Rose only) in stock is about 20 miles away in Marlton, NJ.. But how many, I have no idea.

But the one store I love shopping since Delaware has 0% sales tax, not shocked...they are 100% sold out.
JiocT8k.jpg

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I saw that, links it to the "Pick up in Store" on the Apple site. No Plus available in that NJ store anymore, but only Rose Gold is now available closer to me. (No thanks.)

Glad to see the stores are restocking though..in a few weeks, maybe a month hopefully anyone can walk in and get a Plus with no problem.

Brien

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2008
Did Apple overestimate Rose Gold demand or something? It is literally the only color I have seen in stock around town.

SaltedV8

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
What if you wanted to use the Apple upgrade program where the phone is unlocked for any carrier? Would it matter if the phone I wanted in color and size were in stock in any carrier at all?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.