Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swoosh0217

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 20, 2007
NW
It's been 2 years since I last used an iphone (iphone 5). I finally bought my family all iphone 6s through tmobile. I have been searching I do not see anything that there is a jailbreak for 8.3 yet. Correct?

Also, my MMS is not working even when my APN is pointed to epc.tmobile.com. Any idea why?

bhayes444

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2013
It's been 2 years since I last used an iphone (iphone 5). I finally bought my family all iphone 6s through tmobile. I have been searching I do not see anything that there is a jailbreak for 8.3 yet. Correct?

Also, my MMS is not working even when my APN is pointed to epc.tmobile.com. Any idea why?

As eyoungren and MuGeN PoWeR have said: there was a jailbreak recently released yesterday. As far as the APN settings, I recently bought my wife the 5S from TMobile and updated it via iTunes. When I first plugged it in there was an update for the TMobile Carrier settings available from iTunes. Her data APN is pointed to fast.t-mobile.com and the MMS APN is pointed to tmus with the MMSC set to http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

Reactions: MuGeN PoWeR
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.