It's my 25th birthday and...

Shift Option K

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2013
yeah that's pretty much it.
GF just had some fun with me, nothing given to me, but i was still happy today.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
Happy birthday. And may I offer my congratulations on your successful attainment of reaching the venerable age of a quarter of a century.

For it is a good time to think about past, present, and future, yours and others.......you have left childhood long behind, navigated the tricky shoals of adolescence successfully, and sampled early adulthood.......25 is a nice time, as you have begun to grow into yourself, know yourself and feel more comfortable with who you are. Have a great day and do take the time to drink a toast to yourself, your past, present and future.

WoodNUFC

macrumors 6502a
Apr 30, 2009
A Library
The morning that I turned 25 my wife turned to me and, with great joy, said "You are now closer to 30 than 20!"

With that said, Happy Birthday!

sdilley14

macrumors 65816
Feb 8, 2007
Mesa, AZ
GF just had some fun with me, .
Kinda wondering what that means, lol.

I'm 29 and I haven't "gotten" anything for my birthday in years. I'm totally ok with that. I usually just try to arrange a dinner with friends/family, something like that. I hate having a bunch of attention put on me, and I don't like the idea of someone spending a bunch of money on me. I would rather just have a nice dinner and good times with friends as opposed to getting "things" for my bday.

sviato

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2010
HR 9038 A
My birthday was this week and I just had lunch with family and a few friends took me out for drinks. I'm not really into the big birthday celebrations.

Happy birthday OP!

macs4nw

macrumors 601
It's my 25th birthday and...yeah that's pretty much it. GF just had some fun with me, nothing given to me, but i was still happy today.
At some point in the future, you'll wish you were twenty-five again, that's almost guaranteed! On a serious note, with today's medical advances, your chances of just only being at the one-quarter mark of your lifespan are excellent.
Eat sensibly, get regular exercise and lots of sleep, and you'll have a leg up on that goal.

We won't ask about the girlfriend…..lol

Xerotech

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2011
You're alive.
You have a girlfriend.
Most of all, you are happy! There are so many depressing people around the world, we need more people like you.

Happy Birthday! (late)

Prof.

macrumors 601
Aug 17, 2007
Chicago
Happy Birthday! I'll be 25 in March. Hopefully there will be lots of fun with my boyfriend... :eek::D:p

citizenzen

macrumors 68000
Mar 22, 2010
I'm born December 17. My sister, December 16.

My father's birthday ... March 9.

I suspect we were products of a birthday celebration.

I hope you likewise celebrated yours.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.