Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MarcheurDeCiel

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2009
Might be just me, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the screen language (from Dutch to English). I can change country, but that doesn't do much for me. Never had this problem in the last versions, and I can't imagine that they'd leave out something as obvious as this, but I'm stumped!

dmorgen

macrumors newbie
Dec 12, 2008
iTunes 9.0.1 Crashes when select Podcast tab

I'm running iTunes 9.0.1 on Windows XP Pro. When I connect my Nano, then select it's entry in iTunes, everything looks good. But when I then click the Podcasts tab, iTunes crashes ... every time. I've tried repairing QuickTime & iTunes, but it's no help. I don't think this is the first time I've done this with this version of iTunes, but I'm not certain. I've googled & found references to this problem, but the only solution, which doesn't work for everybody, is the QuickTime repair.

Any suggestions? I really need to update this Nano, so I have podcasts to listen to when I run!

BTW, I was planning on updating my iPhone with 3.0.? to 3.1.2 ... but with iTunes unstable I'm holding off ... this poses other problems!

Thanks.

Dave

jbs1077

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2009
I just updated to iTunes 9.0.1.8 from 8.XX and when I plugged my 3GS it says my computer's not authorized to sync apps. So, I clicked to authorize and re-entered my log-in ID and pass, after that it says this computer is the 2nd computer authorized and I've used 2 authorization out of 5. Problem is this is the only laptop I used with my iPhone. WTH??

My 3GS is the first Apple product I've purchased and didn't realized there's a lot of issues. Even the latest OS 3.12 also pose some problems for some users hence I've decided to hold back from upgrading mine. I should've done the same with my iTunes. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.