Hi, In iTunes (version 9 and older) I have an issue with song specific artwork not showing in the coverflow when a song is added to a compilation. I often buy one or few songs from an album and put them in a generic compilation called My Library. Songs bought have their own artwork (cover of the 'single' for instance) and I can see the song specific artwork in the Get Info > Artwork tab. The correct artwork is shown most of the time in the cover flow, however for some songs it doesn't (about 20%). What is shown is the cover of one of the other songs in the compilation (always the same song like it is promoted to represent the compilation). I would understand this behavior if the song were without any artwork, but I do not understand this if the artwork is there. I also do not understand why iTunes shows the song specific artwork for 80% of the individual songs in the compilation and not for the other 20%. It makes no sense to me. Please help. Thanks.