iTunes Match Down?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Top1Dog525, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Top1Dog525 macrumors newbie

Top1Dog525

I have been experiencing issues for the past two days when trying to upload music albums from my iTunes library into the iCloud. The issue occurs @ Stage 1 when trying to "Send Information to Apple." It will hangup and eventually give an error of not being able to connect due to loss of connection (no duh!). I figured it may just be me but apparently there are several people around the world that are experiencing it. You think we would have heard more about it :mad:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5223301?start=45&tstart=0

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

3. Risco macrumors 68000

Risco

It is lying, iTunes Match has been screwed up for days…

4. Top1Dog525 thread starter macrumors newbie

Top1Dog525

This is correct. The STATUS page has reported to no outages on any services, but this has been ongoing issue for at least 2 days if not longer.

5. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

While that may or may not be the case for iTunes Match, it did accurately report a temporary outage in the iTunes Store a couple days ago that affected some users, so the status page does work. How well it works is another matter.

6. Top1Dog525 thread starter macrumors newbie

Top1Dog525

This is very true... You would still think though that with as many people who are on apples community forum complaining that Apple would say something or post something

7. machpost macrumors 6502

machpost

It's down for me, too. Took about 20 minutes to add one new album to Match, and the second one just gives me an error message after a while.

This often happens after Apple has added iTunes Cloud services to new countries, as they just have. Things usually settle down after a few days.

8. Top1Dog525 thread starter macrumors newbie

Top1Dog525