Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thecellar

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
But im coming back, Im switching back to the iphone. I was on verizon the last three months with a blackberry curve...but i have to say the iphone is too amusing and i miss it, and i'm getting a 3gs again. I think im going to go with the white, are there still issues with the loose buttons and yelow screens. I dont want to go through that crap again.

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
But im coming back, Im switching back to the iphone. I was on verizon the last three months with a blackberry curve...but i have to say the iphone is too amusing and i miss it, and i'm getting a 3gs again. I think im going to go with the white, are there still issues with the loose buttons and yelow screens. I dont want to go through that crap again.

Some of those issues has been fixed. Yellow screen tint will vary according to your liking.

blancoBronco

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2009
South Tampa
I got my 3G S a few weeks after launch and I have two friends who got it on launch day, and none of us have had any issues with loose buttons, odd screen tints or shades, or any of the other issues that plague the people on this website.

so you should be fine

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.