Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

matticus008

macrumors 68040
Jan 16, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Not really a goof. Everyone knows there's going to be an iLife '07, and Amazon didn't reveal packaging or any other significant detail (not even the price).

It's just their typical preorder option.

Comment

DigitalN.

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2007
Just becuase it is up on Amazon doesn't mean that is going to come out at MacWorld, it just means that it is coming out, they dont say when.

Comment

Aniej

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2006
The only thing even useful in that website, is the tabbed section where they feature a mac chick of the month, and even the value added by the giant pair of yabbbos enshrined in a white halo of iPod headphones is questionable. (not because the big boobies aren't nice, but the women are not really to die for.)

Comment

BOOMBA

macrumors 6502
Dec 27, 2001
The only thing even useful in that website, is the tabbed section where they feature a mac chick of the month, )

"Useful"?

what exactly are you "using" that feature for?
:D

Comment

PODshady

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2006
St Louis
if you look on the iLife '07 Amazon.com page is says that it will be released on Jan. 9, 2007... and that is the same day as Steve Jobs' Keynote speech at MacWorld Expo 2007

Comment

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003
Bring it on!

The only thing even useful in that website, is the tabbed section where they feature a mac chick of the month, and even the value added by the giant pair of yabbbos enshrined in a white halo of iPod headphones is questionable. (not because the big boobies aren't nice, but the women are not really to die for.)
The current girl looks like she was born a man. :(

Comment

zephead

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2006
in your pants
Ahh, now if only Amazon would post a placeholder where the Apple phone is supposed to go, just so we could all know for sure. :D

Comment

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
i'm really looking forward to iwork 07. i've decided to give up microsoft office, and i'm not looking back. wheeee!

Comment

BOOMBA

macrumors 6502
Dec 27, 2001
https://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png

Amazon has posted placeholders for iLife '07 and iWork '07

The items are listed as "currently not available"

Amazon frequently posts placeholders for unreleased products and these do not necessarily correlate with actual released dates. For example, Amazon already has Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard listed as well.

The difference is Apple already announced Leopard, and even gave a vague release date.
While we all assumed updates for iLife and iWork, Apple has made no mention of when a possible ship date would occur, of if there would even BE updates.

Comment

Squonk

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2005
Page 2 for sure!

Nice one Amazon. Now where is the iTV and other new Apple goodies on Amazon? That is what I want to know. Let's drop the ball big time!!! :D

Comment

brisully

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2006
Chicago Area
if you look on the iLife '07 Amazon.com page is says that it will be released on Jan. 9, 2007... and that is the same day as Steve Jobs' Keynote speech at MacWorld Expo 2007

Are you talking about the wiki on the iLife 07 page? I put that there yesterday! :D

Comment

Sam0r

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2005
Birmingham, UK
Wee..

Can't wait for GarageBand 4. I hope they add some extra automation features, only being able to automate panning and volume is a bit of a crap.

Comment

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
https://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png

Amazon has posted placeholders for iLife '07 and iWork '07

The items are listed as "currently not available"

Amazon frequently posts placeholders for unreleased products and these do not necessarily correlate with actual released dates. For example, Amazon already has Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard listed as well.

Interesting thing is this :

Click on the links.they've been changed to the following :

Apple MacWorld 2007 Announcement #1 [Mac]
Apple MacWorld 2007 Announcement #3 [Mac]

So..umm...what's Apple MacWorld 2007 Announcement #2 and #4 [Mac] going to be ???

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_s...le+2007+announcement+mac&Go.x=13&Go.y=6&Go=Go

Comment

CmdrLaForge

macrumors 601
Feb 26, 2003
around the world
Interesting thing is this :

Click on the links.they've been changed to the following :

Apple MacWorld 2007 Announcement #1 [Mac]
Apple MacWorld 2007 Announcement #3 [Mac]

So..umm...what's Apple MacWorld 2007 Announcement #2 and #4 [Mac] going to be ???

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_s...le+2007+announcement+mac&Go.x=13&Go.y=6&Go=Go

And that is really quite interesting. I am really looking forward to iLife 07. For it is the product that I am really waiting for and that I will actually buy.

Comment

BOOMBA

macrumors 6502
Dec 27, 2001
Comment

Stella

macrumors G3
Apr 21, 2003
Canada
iLife 07 is a given. You don't need a crystal ball.

Any other unannounced products that may be listed on Amazon or anywhere else, or Apple store employees etc is purely rumour driven. Apple are not going to tell anyone until public announcement.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.